Jack Jebo was born in Alexandria, Virginia in 1976. Jack began his career with Carter & Shands, P.C. in Richmond, Virginia. Jack joined Harman Claytor in 2005. He has tried over 40 jury trials. His primary areas of concentration are trucking and other motor vehicle litigation, as well as premises and products liability litigation.
804.762.8032 | email | vCard
SECRETARY | Kathleen Smith 804.762.8012
PARALEGAL | Ashley Middlebrook 804.622.1119
OFFICE | Richmond
- College of William and Mary, B.A., 1999
- University of Richmond, J.D., 2002
Professional Honors & Activities
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Virginia Super Lawyers, Rising Star Civil Litigation Defense (2008 – 2016)
- Virginia Business Legal Elite, Young Lawyer (under 40) (2014 – 2016)
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2002
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Obtained a defense verdict for a trucking client in a jury trial where the plaintiff claimed the tractor trailer made an improper wide right turn. Defendant successfully argued that the plaintiff negligently failed to keep a proper lookout and was speeding.
- Obtained a verdict in a jury trial in favor of a trucking company whose vehicle was damaged in a motor vehicle accident.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a jury trial for a heavy truck repair facility on a case brought by a vehicle owner in response to a fire loss at the repair facility.
- Obtained summary judgment in a case brought by an injured homeowner who alleged that a contractor had failed to properly warn of a construction ditch in the homeowner’s yard.
The cases referenced above do not represent the lawyer’s entire record. Each case must be evaluated on its own facts. The outcome of a particular case cannot be based on past results.
- Arkansas Trucking Seminar, New Trends in TBI Cases: The Medicine, the Media and the Money, Arkansas, September 2013