Doug Pittman joined Harman Claytor in September of 2014 after graduating from Washington and Lee School of Law. He focuses his practice in the area of general civil litigation.
- University of Virginia, B.A., 2009
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Lead Articles Editor, Law Review
Professional Honors & Activities
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division Executive Committee, Co-Chair of VBA Law School Council at Washington and Lee School of Law
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar – 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Is Time Up for Equitable Relief? Examining Whether the Statute of Limitations Contained in 28 U.S.C. 2462 Applies to Claims for Injunctive Relief, 70 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 2449 (2013).