Saemi joined Harman Claytor in March 2018, after working at another Richmond firm for eleven years. She concentrates her practice in civil rights, wrongful death, personal injury, construction defect, logging/trucking accidents, malicious prosecution, excessive force, premises and professional liability.
- Cornell University, B.A., 2003
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Local Government Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia