Tim practices civil litigation with an emphasis on transportation, premises and product liability defense. Before joining Harman Claytor, Tim practiced civil litigation at a Maryland law firm and spent three years as in-house trial attorney for an insurance carrier.
- Liberty University, B.S., 2005
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Regent University Law Review, 2006 – 2008
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2008
- District of Columbia, 2009
- Maryland State Bar, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Negligent Hiring and Criminal Rehabilitation: Employing Ex-Convicts, yet Avoiding Liability, 20 St. Thomas L. Rev. 183 (2008).
- Litigating Automobile-Tort Cases in General District Court: Some Procedural and Evidentiary Twists, Alexandria Bar Association, Personal Injury Practice Group, June 1, 2015.