Julie Palmer recognized as a “Go To Lawyer” for appellate law
Harman Claytor Corrigan & Wellman congratulates Julie Palmer for being named a 2023 “Go To Lawyer” for appellate law by Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of the commonwealth.