Hannah Supernor was born in San Diego, California and raised in Fairfax, Virginia. Hannah returned to Virginia after graduating from Emory University School of Law in 2019. Prior to joining the firm in July 2021, Hannah worked as a criminal defense attorney, representing clients all over Northern Virginia. At Harman Claytor, Hannah represents clients in a variety of general liability matters, particularly medical malpractice defense.
- Old Dominion University, B.S., 2015
- Old Dominion University Honors College
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- The Order of Barristers
- Keenan’s Kid Foundation Law Student Closing Argument Competition, First Place, 2019
- Palmetto State Classic Mock Trial Competition, First Place, 2017
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Alexandria Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Community service and white-collar offenders: The characteristics of the sanction on factors determining its use among a sample of health-care offenders, 24 J. of Fin. Crime, 148 (2016).