John’s practice focuses on the defense of individuals, businesses, and insurers in the areas of motor vehicle liability, products liability, and premises liability. Prior to joining the firm, John clerked for the Honorable Kathryn Grill Graeff at the Maryland Court of Special Appeals where he drafted numerous appellate decisions in civil and criminal matters.
- Princeton University, B.A., 2012
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Washington University Global Studies Law Review, Senior Editor
- CALI Award, Corporate and White Collar Crime
Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar, 2017
- District of Columbia Bar, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, 2020
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Section Eight, PIPEDA, and the Problem of Shifting Norms: A Case for a Contract Model of Data Privacy, 16 Wash. U. Global Stud. L. Rev. 513 (2017).