Prior to joining Harman Claytor, John served as a law clerk for the Honorable Kathryn G. Graeff of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals. He joins the firm as an associate and will focus his practice on general civil litigation.
- Princeton University, B.A., 2012
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Washington University Global Studies Law Review, Senior Editor
- CALI Award, Corporate and White Collar Crime
Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar, 2017
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Section Eight, PIPEDA, and the Problem of Shifting Norms: A Case for a Contract Model of Data Privacy, 16 Wash. U. Global Stud. L. Rev. 513 (2017).