Danielle focuses her practice on cases involving motor vehicle liability, premises and products liability, and other civil litigation matters. Danielle came to Harman Claytor in 2019 from another Richmond firm, where she spent three years litigating insurance defense cases.
A Dallas native, Danielle moved to Virginia to attend the University of Richmond School of Law, where she served in two clinics providing services to disadvantaged populations. Danielle enjoys spending her time raising two kids, volunteering in the community, and working on creative projects.
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 2011
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Judicial Endorsement Committee
- Richmond Claims Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia State Bar, 2014
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia